Monday 28 February 2011

Recent Community Protest

A recent protest at the "Say No To Burqas" mural bought an unwelcome group to Newtown, the APP party in support of the mural. Thought I'd share with you some of their comments posted shortly afterwards on another blog.
Nick: It is great to be a member of APP as we are the only political party demonstrating opposition to Islamic immigration and their backward culture in Australia.
Sunday was another opportunity to expose the stupidity of the watermelon protesters seeking to deface Sergio's mural.
It always amazes me to see the gay unwashed ferals support the Islamists. It is impossible to create dialogue with these useful idiots. The ferals are definitely a few beers short of a six-pack.
Diane Trueblue said... 
i was one of the defenders of the mural on Sunday and it made me feel good to know that little ol' me was doing my bit to preserve free speech. Living in close proximity to what I refer to as a 'nesting area' I decided to wear a wig and sunnies, I also took along my most favored weapons, washing powder!

Thanks Serge for inviting such a homophobic racist crowd to my neighbourhood.
PS. They are back today - screaming and swearing at passerbys.

No comments:

Post a Comment